We may collect the following data:
- Your contact information
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any information you provide it by filling in forms on our website (www.alliance-nutrition.com)
- Details of any transactions or usage you carry out through our website
- Details of your visits to our website
We use this information to provide a better service and to update our website in the most efficient manner and update it with information that is of interest to you. In addition, we use data for internal record keeping purposes and to improve our products and services but also to notify you about changes to our products or services.
This includes providing information and promotional material about products, special offers or other information which you request from us or we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the above address or email us at email@example.com
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can indicate so.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and, with effect from 25 May 2018, the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks & Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any legislation enacted pursuant to the GDPR by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.